Friday, March 2, 2012

Well Hello March!

     Two months have already passed by for the year 2012, but here I am still suck up in an unlikely situation. It's like nothing has changed since last year. But still, I thank God for giving me as job an article writer. The pay is not that good. I spend sleepless nights to write numerous articles, because if I do not, I would expect a lesser salary. As the old saying goes, "No work, no pay." 

     I have been always asking God to lead me to the right path, and I wonder if I'm currently doing what He wants me too. I've been asking Him for things that I really wish for such as being employed in the field of nursing.  Competition is really tough due to the fact that hundreds of thousands of unemployed nurses are also asking God for the same job I'm asking from Him. But, two days ago, I received a message from a reliable person that I am qualified for the nursing position I applied to. I have been waiting for days for that message to pop up on my phone but up to now, no good news yet. This leaves me waiting more anxiously with every passing day knowing that work should/ would have started this month of March. I'm still bothered whether I would be working as a nurse in the near future. On the other hand, lots of writing job opportunities with good salary proposals made their way through my Yahoo Inbox. But... I turned them all down with the idea that i would soon be working back at home this month. Now, I wonder if I turning them all down was a good move.

     Then, my second request, he granted it AGAIN! BUT... If in case I get the job, I might not be able to execute my second wish. But still I'm hoping for the very best... To be able to be a good nurse and a beauty queen as well. haha ;) (There goes the second request). SO up to now, I'm still hanging on the cliff of doubt, waiting for what the next days would offer me. 

      How I wish I was spending my time now and the next years sitting on a rocking chair, listening to great music, munching on chips, and chocolates while being mesmerized by the scenic beach and mountain view on my mansion's patio. Uhhh that feels great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment